Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ANYONE LISTENING????

DAY 1
PLACE = Unknown

S.O.S! Please Help!

Hey!!!!! IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE???? ANYONE??? I don’t know what’s happening out there…, has been 2 hours.., since im stuck here in this room. I’m not sure what they are or where they come from but guess I need to tell the world, what’s happening. IM NOT GOING TO DIE LIKE JUST ANOTHER GUY HERE, not like this. No one deserves this.

Well, to anyone who’s reading this blog now…., I’m not really sure if you do know me or if you even know where im from. All I can say to you right now is…, that you are my best friend right now. In fact, you might even be the ONLY ONE who could save me…. Im a little disoriented from the fuss going on outside. But I shall just sit back and hide here for now, under all these tables. Guess the barricade I set up might hold on a little longer. Hopefully long enough for me to survive this night. Survive long enough…, till help comes.

For all who don’t know me, my name is Adam Jay Robert. Im 20 years old and guess im what most people would call a Chindian. (basically a Chinese mix with an Indian). Yeah, I know it might seem pretty crazy to blog when all hell is breaking lose but it’s the only way I could communicate with anyone. I tried calling my family with my hand phone but the lines are busy. And so is my MSN and SKYPE…, SHIT!!! So the only way I could tell my family I’m safe is by blogging. How screwed up is that???

Im just another regular guy. Normal friends, enjoyed my days hanging out with them. Today started out just like any other day. I was just sitting in my college room when I heard people start screaming. I ran out of my room, curious of what it was, and guess what I saw. IT WAS A GIRL BITING THE NECK OFF A GUY. Yeah, you heard me. A clean bite, straight through his trachea. Ive seen and been through lots in my teenage years, but ive NEVER SEEN A MAN GET MURDERED RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES. Panicked, a few tried to stop the girl in her rampage. Im not sure what happened but I chickened out and vomited. Till this moment, I can still taste the bile. If im not mistaken, I remember watching the guy who was killed by the girl twitching as I ran away. Screams echo through the corridor as i ran up to my room on the 5th floor. I dont know where my friends were. I dunno whats happening. Please, someone, tell me?

It was a nightmare. I still hope it is. I can smell blood everywhere. The smell…, its everywhere…, I cant stand this anymore. I can hear people hammering my door to let them in. No, please go away! I cant think straight! Don't say anything, just leave me alone!Im barricaded in my room but I wont open it, not for anyone. Im just gonna sit here and blog. Till help comes…., till help…, comes….

No comments: