Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Updates in the sewers

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++RECAP+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

( not proper timeline )

Still trapped in a room so guess ill update the journals I have created the way I saved them in my laptop as I walked aimlessly in the sewers.

Day 3
Time : 1.14p.m
Place : Sewers.
Country : Malaysia

Shit.SHIT, Shit,Shit shit Shit,Shit shit Shit,Shit shit Shit,Shit shit Shit,Shit shit SHIT…!!!

I’m totally fucked.

Its game over.

At least that’s what it looks like for now

I’m trapped in the sewers, with no exit. WHATSOEVER. Well, in all my experience of reading or watching films or books about zombie’s. The first mistake done by a survivor is to go into small enclosed spaces to seek refuge from zombies. Examples of a small, enclosed, space…, elevators, hospitals, SEWERS. Totally wrong move right? FUCK, HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID!!!!

So here I am, stuck, in the middle of the sewers. With no idea of where im going. I can hear ‘them’ coming for me. The slow sloshing sounds of sewage as ‘they’ shamble through it. Im trapt like a mouse in a cage. I DON’T FUCKING KNOW WHERE I AM!!!

Well, to tell this story, we need to back track a few hours. After packing my supplies in my water proof beg, I thought of an ingenious way of escaping.(at least that’s what I thought of it at that time). Since it was raining, If I could actually attract all the zombies to my dorm by blasting my radio to full blast, I would have enough time to use the fire escape outside my window. Without thinking, I switched on the radio in my room to full blast and made a run for it. RIGHT INTO A ZOMBIE!!! It is…. Was…, that douschebag Pejat who lives across my dorm. FUCK, I left him to die…, and now his one of ‘Them’, the living dead. I remember running like hell. I COULDN’T HIT HIM WITH MY KATANA. I .. I just couldn’t. I let him die. I LET HIM DIE!!! GAH, No time to think.

FUCK they are coming again! I gott



No comments: