Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Surviving......so far.............

Day 2
Time : 9.50p.m
Place : Still in my room.
Country : Malaysia


It has already been a full day since the incident. Being trapped here, in my own room, in an apartment, has given me a long time to think and recollect myself. I cant express how much pain i have gone through in the past day. I have always been a person who goes for outdoor activities so i could handle physical pain to a certain extend. However, i am deeply traumatized by the sights and sounds that i have heard in the past few hours.

Okay. I shall report what i have been through so far in this blog. I know its really crazy that im still blogging when i know people are being killed as i write this blog, but i guess its a way i handle the psychological trauma im going through. I need, no, i MUST blog to continue living in this crazy world.

To all those who are reading this blog, i hope you wont judge me for my actions so far. I don't really mean to leave all my friends outside. I tried to save them..., i really did....


...........


.......................


who am i kidding, all i thought about at the first murder was to safe myself. "RUN AWAY ADAM, DONT LOOK BACK ADAM, JUST KEEP RUNNING!!!" was the only thing in my mind as i saw pure madness unfold before my eyes. Now that i could think clearer, i could remember something about an update on the news during the evening news last night about a riot which started in downtown Kuala Lumpur. I couldn't care more about it, guess its normal nowadays. Wasn't my policy to get entangled with stuff which may endanger my life. Kinda ironic isnt it. HahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaHAHA!!

Guess, i can feel my sanity slipping away, with each scream outside my window. I'm trapped in my own room. The thumping on my door had stopped. Apparently the things seem to have attacked someone else. I was lucky as my barricade was beginning to fall apart. I dont deserve this luck. I dont deserve my life anymore. I'm a monster. I left my best friends to die when i ran away and hide. I curled up in a corner as i heard the guy who lives opposite my room gets ripped apart by those things. I didnt even shout as i fear those things might come back. What can i say, im superstitious. In an Asian community, who can blame me for that. ive been constantly fed with stories of shamans bringing the dead to life. And of cause, the brutality of the murders.

Hell, Hollywood had fed me the same load of crap on the undead. They swarm, and they feed on human flesh. So far, im not sure if what im dealing with is made by magic or is an epidemic. Whether their zombies, or......., infected people. What i do know is , I don't deserve to live.

I heard from my friend once, that if you slit your wrist diagonally, you would kill yourself at a very fast rate. Suicide, the easy way out, eh. I thought that was the only was to go now that i betrayed everyone. I don't want to be murdered. Ripped apart. Become one of "THEM". All hope was lost until i got a call on my handphone. MY FAMILY IS ALIVE..., but whatever was happening, it was spreading fast.

My family had been put under the care of the Malaysian army and was relocated in Penang Island. Guess the government thinks that the only way to stop the spread of the infection was to put every civilian in a small island and blow away the only method to go there, the Penang Bridge. Civilians around my area is being evacuated as we speak via rescue teams. My family managed to inform me that i should make my way to a rescue team at all costs as the team will only pass through once in a area in a helicopter.


And with that, here i am, looking out the window. I must not sleep, at all costs. I cant risk missing the rescue team. I just cant. I must survive.

No comments: