Friday, July 25, 2008

Moment of Insanity

Day 3
Time : 12.19p.m
Place : Unknown.
Country : Malaysia

It has been 3 days. Im not sure of what to expect anymore. I haven’t slept in the past 48 hours. I can feel my body getting weaker as I write this blog. I cant think staright. My mind feels as if someone has poured a ton of acid in it. I just feel numb with fatigue and stress. Guess I’m using this blog to keep myself awake for the search team…, But as the time goes on, my hopes of getting saved by the rescue team seams to be getting smaller.

However, after finding out that my family is safe somewhere else. I have vowed that I shall protect them with my life. No matter what happens. I WONT LET ANYONE CLOSE TO ME DIE ANYMORE. I don’t care what if I become a demon myself if that is what it takes for me to save them right? Lols, guess it’s true that people just need a small reason to keep them living. But u know whats sick, Im not sure why, but at this moment I just feel like laughing at my condition. Im freaking myself out because of that.

Anyways, So here’s the deal. I only have 2 choice’s to make right now.

Choice one

-I camp it out, try to stay alive in my room as long as possible until help comes.

Choice two

- I make a run for it to the mall near my place where I read a bulletin off the net that people are building a garrison against the zombies. There’s enough supplies to last at least a month.


After much thought, I realize I could only last in this room for another week. A mans house shoudn’t be his jail right? Plus I cant bear the fact that this room is the main reminder of the sins I have done. I need out, NOW. Yeah, I know there are those things out there. However, one thing I do know is that they react to sound. Hopefully if I am quiet, I could slip past them, unnoticed. Plus its raining outside now. The sound will cover my steps, hopefully. I can feel adrenaline coursing through my body. Guess not sleeping is killing my rationality. Haha!!

So, here I am, finding for rations in my room.

I’ve looked around my room and could only find a few rations to continue living which I will take with me. Somehow, the wooden katana I have kept under my bed might come in handy to keep those things at bay for a while.

So here’s the list of my rations and equipment

  1. My handphone (also serves as a camera, and recorder)
  2. Laptop
  3. A psp
  4. A wooden katana
  5. 1 and half bottles of water
  6. A can of biscuits

Not much I know, haha, guess I don’t really expect myself to live past my door. But everything needs a leap of faith. I haven’t really heard anything outside for the past few hours. So guess I should do my plan now before I think twice! Hopefully the rain will cover my tracks…. Hopefully I will live to write the next blog.

1 comment:

Takren said...

Hang in there, man!

Im with a group in Brazil (8 people) we're surviving in a old hotel but I don't know for how long. We had only a few close encouters with infected ones, but the people who is still alive are doing some riots around here. (they´re more dangerous then zombies at the moment).

The TV and Cel Phones are death and the internet it was very instable.

We'll try to check you more often, please keep updated AND DON'T GIVE UP!

Sorry for the bad english, but I'm to nervous to write in another language...