Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Treasure's in life.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++RECAP+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

( not proper timeline )

Still trapped in a room so guess ill update the journals I have created the way I saved them in my laptop as I walked aimlessly in the sewers.

Day 3
Time : 2.45 p.m
Place : ???.
Country : Malaysia

By the time you read this, most probably means im dead. Im in the sewers now. Trapt. Running as fast as I can. There’s no internet down here so im just writing it on Microsoft words. I don’t even know anymore why im blogging. Everytime I get a chance to sit down to rest down in this shit hole, I find myself blogging in my laptop, DAMN!!! I AM GOING CRAZY. So here I am, sitting in the sewers, blogging, when there’s zombies in the sewers too. Zombie’s which hunger for my flesh.

I have tried climbing out of one of the ladders which leads to the surface but it won’t open. At this point, im already to tired to move. 56 hours without sleep is killing me now. I feel myself slipping into deep slumber. FUCK IT, I MUSN’T SLEEP! Its as if im just leaving myself to be killed down here! I’ve seen what those things do to their victims. They eat them…, ALIVE!!!

So here , right now, I will right my will.

MY WILL

Hey there people, friends and family. Most probably im dead. Haha, don’t worry, I want you to know that I have put up a fight before I kicked the bucket. Please, don’t judge me. I did some things I shouldn’t have and death probably is the price I must pay. I wish I could still be here to protect all of you. I wish I could be here to sacrifice my own pathetic life for another. I wish I could just……….

To my Mum and dad,

I wished could be a better son. I know I have always been such an asshole to both of you. I lied when I said that I wasn’t wasting any money in college. I know both of you worked overtime, to pay for me, and by brothers. And I just wasted the 600 ringgit you gave me on stuff I don’t need. I don’t even think of all the hardships I put you all through whenever I fuck myself up by getting into trouble. All I wanted to do is to make you proud but guess I cant even do that in college. I couldn’t be the top student. I couldn’t even pass my university exams. I know both of you constantly worry of what your sons are becoming. I just hope seeing me like this, just won’t you sad. I never really said this to both of you in person. But I love you, Mum and dad. I just wished I could say this to both of you in person.

To my Brothers,

Damn, we had a nice run didn’t me. All those times we had together. Riding on bikes like there was no tomorrow. Remember the time when we had an accident on the way back after skipping school where you broke your hand and I was catapulted across the street. My helmet broke but I landed on my ass. Managed to get up before I got run over by a school bus though. How we laughed at the injuries we had. Guess I have never told you that all those times had been really fun. Glad you always had my back man.

To my Friends,

I offer my sincerest apologies for not helping any of you. I wished I could give up my life now in exchange for all of yours but reality is harsh. This is real life, It isn’t a game. Death is final. I know that Chew Jian Yong is dead, I saw his zombie as I ran down the emergency exit and straight into the man hole which lead me to this shit hole. My catacomb, so to speak. I pray God will pardon my sins and allow me to beg for your forgiveness so I can rest in eternal bliss. All I got to say to all of you guys is that I appreciate having all of you in my life. Without you, my life would have seriously sucked. I didn't know that all of you meant so much to me until i hid in that room, thinking about what i have done.



These 76 hours have put focus into my life. Im just sad i has wasted it all on petty things and not trasure what is most important. Please, to all of you who still have a family to love, stay by them..., to the very end....

No comments: