Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tribute to my Angels

Day 5
Time : 11.42 pm
Place : Trapped in a locked room
Country : Malaysia

IM STILL ALIVE!!! My guardian angles are seriously working overtime. Over the past 48 hours, I had been trapt in the sewers below my college. Thinking about it still creeps me out.

I nearly got killed yesterday. I wasn’t able to think anymore at that time due to fatigue. So I tried to find a place where I could sleep, far away from the random zombies in the sewers. But before I knew it, I suddenly realize that a group of the undead was walking towards me. It was too dark. Im not sure what happened then but the sight of them made me ran backwards from the way I came from. But, there was already a group of zombies who was chasing me since I entered the sewers from my room there.

I panicked. I was TRAPT!!! I realize that I needed to fight. I hold onto my beg and clutched my wooden katana. Based on my experience from watching zombie movies, the zombie’s head is the most vulnerable part of a zombie. Severe it, and the zombie is dead…, again I guess! My goal was just to use the momentum of my swing to bring down the leading zombies in the front group. I cant really remember the numbers of the zombies but I cant really see the end of the group.(both ways)

I was truly fucked, but I wont give them the pleasure of eating me without a fight. The thought of being ripped apart scares me to the bone but the determination to live makes me scream out and make a desperate rush towards the group in the front.

Im not really sure what happened next. It was a blur. I crashed into the front row of zombies. I felt myself being scratched by multiple hands. Teeth start to dig into my jeans. My choice of wearing work jeans had paid off. I tried to regroup by jumping backwards. The hands clung unto me. I could feel their slimy hands hold onto me, those bastards starts gasping for fresh blood. Fuck!!! I slashed blindly around. Somehow, by some strange luck, I managed to repel their hands but I fell unto the floor. As the zombies stumble upon each other, (some crawled) I realize the group from my college was nearing me. I looked wildly around on the floor of the sewer. A DRAIN HOLE which was under the sewage. Didn’t realize it in my panic a while ago. It was grilled but I took a mad swing at it with my katana. The iron grills must have rusted as it snapped away easily. And for once in my life, I was happy at how lame the quality of the public things are in Malaysia. I hold my breathe and slid into the small hole, together with the slime and shit.

And then … BLANK.

When I woke up, my wounds were treated. Somehow, I wasn’t hurt in the ordeal. The scratches didn’t make me into a zombie.

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!

In any case, I can’t really see well but I am a prisoner in a room with only a door to look at and some electric ports. Somehow, the room has a connection to the internet. I’m not sure what is happening but no one came eventhough I screamed for helped. News all over the world shows that the zombie invasion in spreading at a rapid pace.

Ive survived so far…., but I don’t think the world will ever be the same anymore.

God help us all.

No comments: